Overgod Chapter 50

Hello, everyone.

Maybe you don't know or you know it. Updates are getting more and more sporadic. It is indeed my fault seeing that my schedule is getting tighter and time writing here is becoming less.

The work here isn't easy and combined with little time to work and needing a lot of time to translate, my update schedule is unstable, to say the least.

I'm also reminding everyone reading that I'm open for any translator to pick it up since I've come here to promote the Plagiarist's novel which everyone seemed to have forgotten. Just let me know in advance.

Anyways here's the chapter.




Comments

  1. Hello, I am from Nocturne Translations. One of my translator is interested in picking up this novel. How do I contact you?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

End of this translation's Overgod Ascension