End of this translation's Overgod Ascension

 

So this is the end...


Not a long time ago, someone from a translation team approached me, wanting to translate the series. I've accepted.

It has been my intention from the beginning to release chapters in an attempt to revive the series long forgotten in the memories of the reader base.  In addition, although the early releases were fast, the subsequent releases were very slow. I have gotten busy in my life and no longer have time to translate anymore. The number of chapters Overgod Ascension is a staggering 851. We have not even reached 1/10th of what it has. You know how readers are frustrated by translators who drops 1 chapters per week or even months because of how if it continues like this, they will never see the series end in their lifetime? Well, I am the same.

I was planning to drop the series anyway when the first arc finishes (that is when the MC finishes this Mission world).

Now it seems that goal have been achieved and have finally got the attention of one.

It has been a long, enjoyable and hard journey with you all but it will end with another journey with someone else.

Thank you



Follow Nocturne Translation for the latest update: https://nocturnetls.net/

They said to me that they will start a month later, so please be patient!

















Comments

  1. I just discovered this series and your translation I'm sorry to hear about the end of the translation and wish you a good continuation.

    thank you for everything!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Overgod Chapter 50